Two New Resin releases from Flying Leathernecks

Dave Roof

3 hours ago, rmadfire1 said:

Dave, Are those tires weighted? 

No, the real ones aren't really 'weighted' either. Slightly flat on the bottom, but that's about it. We left them round to allow each modeler to flatten as much or as little as they prefer, or not at all. 

271693725-974871383137168-59379444979737

Edited by Dave Roof

But Dave, Those are GOOD YEARS....You molded Michelins...I'm kidding I'll be ordering those soon as well.

I've ordered quite a bit from you for my 1/32 Hornet and all the products are fantastic, one thing I have noticed and maybe it's part of the 3D printing process, but the resin is very brittle, is this normal? I've gotten 3D molded products like Reedoak figures that are not as brittle, I was wondering is all.

Thanks Rick

Edited by rmadfire1

Dave,

Your turning out some amazing stuff. I was wondering if you plan on 3D printing the round tube located on top of the WSO's instrument cowling, not sure what it is but you see them on a lot of the deltas, also the rear deck behind the WSO has a ton of detail that is lacking on the Academy kit that I think would be great to see on the 1/32 deltas. There are two objects that sit on the STBD of the canopy sills not sure what these are either but are common on Deltas as well,  I was actually thinking of scratch building these but if they were offered I would buy a few.

Thanks Rick

2 hours ago, rmadfire1 said:

Dave,

Your turning out some amazing stuff. I was wondering if you plan on 3D printing the round tube located on top of the WSO's instrument cowling, not sure what it is but you see them on a lot of the deltas, also the rear deck behind the WSO has a ton of detail that is lacking on the Academy kit that I think would be great to see on the 1/32 deltas. There are two objects that sit on the STBD of the canopy sills not sure what these are either but are common on Deltas as well,  I was actually thinking of scratch building these but if they were offered I would buy a few.

Thanks Rick

Complete new cockpits and canopy rails for both the single and two seat Hornets are in progress, along with new exhaust cones and a few other items. 

On 4/4/2022 at 7:59 PM, Dave Roof said:

Complete new cockpits and canopy rails for both the single and two seat Hornets are in progress, along with new exhaust cones and a few other items. 

Excellent news Dave! Some more items to add to the list for my 1994 Udbina Delta build.