RNZAF F4U-1D Help please

Have the Tamiya kit and HGW Decals for some RNZAF Corsairs. I’d ideally like to do the  Kohimarama scheme from the sheet. In the few photos I can find of the actual aircraft I cant tell if the rocket stubs are fitted or not. The Tamiya wing is set for putting them there. There’s what looks like a factory fitted strengthening plate there so that may be present whether the stub was fitted or not, if the stub wasn’t fitted would it be ok to just close the holes in the plate and leave them there? Did the RNZAF carry Rockets at all or were they limited to Bomb Dropping? And finally for now, Sutton Harness or US Harness? I’ve seen in RNZAF P-40’s they tended to wear US Gear and have standard US Cockpit fittings. Any help appreciated. 

20 minutes ago, Kagemusha said:

Don't know about the harness, but no rockets, or strengthening plate - like FAA F4U-1D's.

2QSxvQe44kjIAtKsDDSjbHx4E09Dn1N%2Bntdr30

Ventura decals article.

Well that’s a solid Hmmmmmmmm then. That detail on the Tamiya wing would be a bugger to remove and not touch the detail that needs to remain around it. Same deal if I order a wing sprue for the F4U-1A, its got the underwing light that would need to be removed. Looks like I need to pick another scheme then. 

• LSP_K2 changed the title to RNZAF F4U-1D Help please