I am back and I am not happy!

theseeker

On 10/19/2021 at 6:40 PM, LSP_K2 said:

Did they snatch that huge Tiger too?

Nope, they left it. However they did take the King Tiger and the Panther, about 9 boxes which were quite heavy.

I keep adding to the spreadsheet by looking at old pics of my hobby room. 

It really pisses me off in so many ways. Many of the kits can never be replaced. Every time I think about I get livid. It’s a massive felony, over $300k and still counting. 

Im trying to make myself look forward to ordering and receiving boxes and boxes, but there were a few things in progress and my boxes of extra parts are all gone too. It’s a first world problem as my GF says, but it will be a firsthand problem for them!

Rocky

20 minutes ago, theseeker said:

Just finalizing the spreadsheet....painful! I didn't realize how many kits I had, not to mention all of the aftermarket goodies.

Now I get to design a new hobby room from the ground up.

That actually sounds like fun to me, designing a new hobby room/area. I've been planning new benches here for seven years now (ouch) and continually keep modifying the CAD plans as the date to actually finally build them draws ever nearer.

I hope the insurance pays up for you, Rocky, I really do.

On 10/20/2021 at 11:35 AM, Out2gtcha said:

If you have all of their info, can you not at least prosecute them?

Bizarre situation unless we are not hearing the complete story. Did you default on your payments to a storage lock up?

2 hours ago, Grant_T said:

Bizarre situation unless we are not hearing the complete story. Did you default on your payments to a storage lock up?

No, I was out of the country and was having my storage moved. The people I hired had other plans.

Actually, I take offense to your comment, but since I don't know you, Ill let it go.

Edited by theseeker