"Building the Zoukei-Mura Ta 152H" Now on Sale!

LSP_Kevin

fZDuhv.jpg

Tomorrow is the first anniversary of the 7th title in our Build Guide Series, Building the Zoukei-Mura Ta 152H in 1/32 Scale by our very own John Kim. To celebrate, for the next 5 days, we’ve reduced the price by 30% to just 10 Australian dollars!

In this 166-page eBook, John takes you through the building, painting, and finishing of the terrific 1/32 scale Ta 152H kit from Zoukei-Mura.

Zoukei-Mura released two variants of the kit: an initial Ta 152H-1 kit, and a follow-up Ta 152H-0 release with refined tooling. Wanting to build a Ta 152H-0, but not being able to find the correct kit, John decided to take the earlier Ta 152H-1 release and backdate it to H-0 configuration. John takes us through not only the simple panel line modifications required for the backdating process, but also his building, painting, and weathering processes to produce the terrific model you see in the book.

The book also includes contributions from Jerry Crandall, Claes Sundin, and Richard Caruana, along with the usual appendices covering aftermarket products, decals and masks, and reference titles.

And as with all our books, should any updates be required, anyone who purchased the a prior version gets lifetime free access to all subsequent updated versions! All new purchasers will of course receive the updated version automatically.

So, jump on over to our webstore and grab a bargain!

Kev

1 hour ago, Kagemusha said:

Ordered, cheers Kev!

Thanks, Andy! I hope you enjoy it.

Here's a selection of reader feedback about this one, in case any of you need a little convincing! You can read more on the website.

…it’s amazing. He really put a lot of time and effort in that build. What a work of art. Congratulations on the quality of the book.
– Jerry Crandall, USA

“[The] Ta 152H book is really nice. Great quality and very in depth.
– Roy Sutherland, Barracuda Studios, USA

Ok, I’m not the cheering type…but I bought this book, downloaded it, put it on my tablet, and stayed up until 3am reading it. If you have the kit – get it.
– Jeff Herne, USA

Kev