Misty F-100F rocket pod

I thought I had this information but I don't remember where I found it. So, what was the rocket pod used by the Misty F-100Fs? LAU-59/A?

Along with that, does anyone know of dimensions or does someone make on in 1/48?

Thanks

Dave

3 hours ago, denders said:

Kevin, thanks but as Jari mentions those are 19 shot pods and all the photos that I remember the Misty F-100Fs carried 7 shot pods.

Dave

Right, sorry. I have the nagging feeling that somebody did them as AM items, with beautiful warheads/body that extended from the tube as they're supposed to, but I can't recall who it was or what scale either. Fisher did some gorgeous 4-shot pods, but of course that won't really help you much, as they're the wrong scale.

On 8/8/2021 at 4:49 PM, denders said:

Along with that, does anyone know of dimensions or does someone make on in 1/48?

Dave

Perhaps this will help? Though I don't know if it's the specific pod that you seek.

LSS8VA.jpg

Thanks, Kevin. I think True Details might have done something similar, after poking around on Scalemates. That is more dimensional data than I had found so far. It looks pretty similar and would probably look good. There seems to be enough info to scratch build a couple too. If I scratch one, I could cast a couple resin copies. I had experimented with resin copies quite a few years ago.