How Do I Attach a Build to My Profile?

Dennis7423

All-

I see several posters that have their completed builds and stuff under construction posted to the bottom of their posts, like they are attached to their profile. How does one go about making that happen? See example below, shamelessly taken from an LSP_Mike post.

49675538318_1e09045b4b_c.jpgCapture by Dennis SAuter, on Flickr

Thanks!

- Dennis S.

Thornton, CO USA

7 minutes ago, Dennis7423 said:

I see several posters that have their completed builds and stuff under construction posted to the bottom of their posts, like they are attached to their profile. How does one go about making that happen? 

Hey Dennis,

If you go up to the upper right hand corner, and use the drop down arrow by your user name you will see "Account Settings". Click on that, then the page it brings up will have your settings off to the left, one of which is "Signature". Click on that and from there it brings up a box that will appear below your signature. Use the settings bar above the box to add hyperlinks (the small paperclip looking icon).

The only thing we ask about signature is please keep them to links and small or flat pics only. We've had issue in the past with people sigs getting WAY crazy big out of control. Otherwise for links to builds and what-not its all good.