Gloster Gladiator Mk II propellor

Landrotten Highlander

Hi all,

I have in my stash a Silver Wings Gloster Gladiator MkI/MkII and wish to use this kit to represent a Gladiator as used in the Battle of Britain.  According to the information I have found this would be a MkII - used pimarely for reconaissance/patrol during the time of the battle.

However, I have issues with the kits' propellor - it looks too flat and unrealistic, particularly when compaired to the escellent MkI propellor.

So here is my question: is there an aftermarket propellor available?

To the modurators, if this is in the wrong forum, please feel free to shift it around.

Thanks in advance.

L.H.

ICMs Mk. II is already out at Hannants in UK, so theoretically, in a few weeks you might be able to sent out for the sprue with the Mk. II propeller. From what I have seen (and I also have the SW kit) the ICM molding is quite nice. I would think the Mk. II prop  would follow suit. 

804 Squadron was based at Hatston, June to September 1940, and is one of the two FAA Squadrons that took part in the Battle of Britain. During this period it was equipped with Sea Gladiators (previously embarked on HMS Glorious and then Furious during the Norway campaign). Most were Sea Gladiators (interim) with serials in the N2265-N2302 range. These were Mk II Gladiators with an external arrestor hook, rather than Sea Gladiators with serials in the N55xx range with recessed arrestor hooks and dinghy stowage.