Question re: Kit reviews and reviews in general

26 minutes ago, Jennings Heilig said:

Whoever that is deserves the fate they're likely to have made for themselves.  That's the dumbest thing I've ever heard of a hobby business to say to its customers.

They are...pretty serious company actually. 
You will be surprised.

But I understand them to some extent. In the back of my mind I still have hope that they will get in touch with me again at some point.

Not that I cannot afford to buy their kits, its just different kind of feeling to get them for free.

If I send a review copy to somebody, I expect them to review it, period.  How they do that is none of my business.  I'm elated when they put my decals on a model and show photos of what it looks like, but I'm not going to get on my little high horse and demand they do so.  That's stupid.  

3 hours ago, Fenous said:

You don`t see the Gauzy sticking to the masking tape and peeled off the canopy? 

Yes,  It does for sure. At 25:25 it peals off leaving a flap of it stuck to the top left corner of the canopy.  You can also see it plain as day stuck on the tape if you pause at 25:26 while he's stating "nothing coming off of it at all, it's absolutely fine"

I have nothing against the guy at all but I'm sorry but that's not cool.  Just saying.