Fw 190 A8

hurk hurk

fumier ! ça va au poil et toi ?

ça faisait un bail dis donc !

and :

I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused I'll stay focused

well....I'll try to...

:(

Here another update.

I made the firewall and the MG bay from plastic cards. I also started with a bit scratch building the interior. The Aires details on my 190 D9 are very nice, and i try to copy that as good as possible.

It looks a bit rough at the moment, but it only LOOKS so... :lol: All joining gaps are filled with Super Glue and were sanded down. Several coats of Alclad Primer and Filler will do the rest.

Cheers,

Chris

post-4-1133947394.jpg

its looking very very good so far. so... no longer time to type now.... my examn is over and now i am going to.... you guess it... fit my cockpit into the he-162.

i missed modelling sooooo much... juhu!!!!

looking forward to see more progress pictures.

yours klaus