Pacific Coast MC 200

PietvWdV

Piet, just ran across this, and a good job you made of this! The pic frame is a simple solution, but your groundwork sets off a damn nice model. Nice picking up old kits too. Did you get any of Steve Nuttalls barrels for the stuka? Will the tigermoth be on floats?Cheers, and a pint of Guiness to you.

Piet that's the best looking C.200 I've seen in any scale.Man,your last 4 or 5 builds have been through the roof and when the time comes I have to pick your brain on that cracked earth look.That was very cool.Outstanding work on the Macchi...cheers

Hey Piet, I must have lost track of this somewhere. Sometimes theres just too much going on at once to keep up with it all. Just want to tell you that it is a really gorgeous build there. Fantastic. I love it from start to finish,and the paintwork is simply magnificent.

Piet, just ran across this, and a good job you made of this! The pic frame is a simple solution, but your groundwork sets off a damn nice model. Nice picking up old kits too. Did you get any of Steve Nuttalls barrels for the stuka? Will the tigermoth be on floats?Cheers, and a pint of Guiness to you.

Hiya Mike. Nope, none of Nutall's barrels. Jay is looking at getting me some alternatives somewhere. Perhaps not as good, but at least reasonably priced.

When I build the moth it will probably be a SAAF scheme. And a pint of Amstel to you my friend! B)

when the time comes I have to pick your brain on that cracked earth look

Anytime Dave

Hey Piet, I must have lost track of this somewhere. Sometimes theres just too much going on at once to keep up with it all. Just want to tell you that it is a really gorgeous build there. Fantastic. I love it from start to finish,and the paintwork is simply magnificent

Hi Brian! I know exactly what you mean. I struggle to keep up with all the good stuff here, and since I've come back LSP seems busier than ever. I must make an effort to make some posts!

Thanx again guys!