Maj. Rall

Great job Chris... so what is next? I was looking through some old messages earlier... saw you had a P51-D going. How is that one coming along? I just started mine tonight.

Yet another masterpiece!  Very nicely done.

I agree...a masterpiece. Its just so neat Chris...bravo. Insulators, canopy spring restraint...perfecto mate

Cheers Matt

I agree too.

Yet again a superb build. Well done.

Guest LSP_Jay L

Hi Chris;

Looking awesome mate! I love it! The cockpit looks really busy and interesting as well. And the wash in the wheel wells is friggin awesome! :D

Just dont hand paint the swastikas again!! B) ;) Just kidding mate, I know you have to blur them out for the web...

Last night it would have been Beer and smoke time for sure!!

Cheers mate,

Jay

Thanks much mates!! :D

I´m glad you like it. Really appreciated.

Nice to see you Fanch, where are you and Black Dog, we are missing the "French - Connection" B)

Ole,

that Mustang is on ice and i use it only for paint - tests. I have a new one, the BBD, and i have bg plans with her... ;)

Now on to the Fw 190!

Thanks much again guys!

Cheers,

Chris

Hi Jens,

thanks!

In germany we are not allowed to show "that" sign in public because of our past. In the worst case you will go into prison for that here in germany, or in less bad cases, you have to pay 3000 Euro punishment, so it´s better to cover that sign B)

Chris

hello Chris,

In some other circle, I'm known to not like the 109 and I have swear I will never make one .... (well except maybe a Swiss G10 B) :D )

BUT, when I see a beautifully build and painted model, I just can't be indifferent ....

Really stunning; and the D9, how is itgoing ? Mine as 76 and 75 applied, 81 this afternoon, hopefully ....

Cheers

Stef (#6)

Hi Jens,

thanks!

In germany we are not allowed to show "that" sign in public because of our past. In the worst case you will go into prison for that here in germany, or in less bad cases, you have to pay 3000 Euro punishment, so it´s better to cover that sign :D

Chris

ok thanks for the answer me and my dad were discusting it last evening.. B)

Thanks much mates!! B)

I´m glad you like it. Really appreciated.

Nice to see you Fanch, where are you and Black Dog, we are missing the "French - Connection" :D

Ole,

that Mustang is on ice and i use it only for paint - tests. I have a new one, the BBD, and i have bg plans with her... :D

Now on to the Fw 190!

Thanks much again guys!

Cheers,

Chris

hi Chris !

I'm glad to be back ! these last months, I missed time as I had several articles to prepare ( I just finished a big russian 1/32nd yesterday ;) ) in a short delay

your next one will be a D9 ?

yummy ! :o