Maj. Günther Rall

I think it is funny how many of us have Right click...save as...Jays photos :) :D Do we all have them on the hard drive or what? :lol: Those impediments to normal function remind me of the movie the Eiger Sanction.

Oh...the MG's look trick Chris :P Good effort on the tap and gun site...save for ref. B)

Hey Jim,

I've been studying the photo you posted for some time now, must be at least an hour! Guess what? There's a lady with massive breasts in it, you have look.

Chris, i have a question. Do you ever stop modelling? Is't just one after another and getting better all the time. Great work mate keep it up.

Sav.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest LSP_Jay L

Finally!! :) How did you get on with the Alclad? Enjoy it?

How have the wells come up?

It is looking really good mate. Did you use RLM-66 for the pre-shading?

Cheers mate,

Jay

The Alclad primer is really great! And the best is, it saves much RLM 76 because the shades are similar to each other. The wheel wells are already done, unfortunately i haven't a pic. I masked them before i made the pics biggrin.gif
For the pre-shading i used RLM 66, correct mate!

Cheers

Hi Brian,

yes, the 109 is a fast kit, i don't need an instruction for it any more laugh.gif Make sense after 7 109s... wink.gif

Today in the show, the Eagle Editions Spinner. I painted it white, weathered the white and then i drawed the snail on it by lead pen. The kit includes a decal for the snail, but first, it isn't the kit Spinner and 2nd, apply a decal to such a surface is a nightmare.... I tryed it in the past, but i always got bubbles and wrinkles.
I filled the snail with "Revell Color Stop" masking fluid. I'm very anxious to see the result after brushing the spinner with RLM 70. I hope it doesn't look to rough after removing the mask.

post-4-1128080429.jpg