Revell F4U1

bcauchi

Hi Brian,

I have already extolled your virtues with this wonderful build, so I really have no other words to describe my delight with it. However, just for my benefit, could you explain (probably again) how you achieved the most realistic oil and fuel runs/dribbles on your model?

Many thanks and congratulations on a superb model

Derek

Brian,

What a masterpiece you have created, it is truely a work of 3D art, there are few modelers I would say I look up to, you are but one of those I can honestly say. Your build inspires me to create and what a wonderful place such as LSP for you to be here and contribute, we all as a whole draw from your builds.

Congratulations on a job well done!!! What more can be said..

Cheers Murph...

what about wine, brian?

i am stunned. the engine... wow. it looks fantastic on the finished modell. and what you did to the canopy is the last proove that you are insane. your reference must be fantastic as well. great, that detail.

i cant get enough of the tailwheel section. those hinges are super. a great idea of yours. it helped to get an idea how i will try to represent the piano hinges on my heinkel. am curious if it will work as i plan to do it.

i hope you will put lots of pics of this build into the LSP gallery. would be ashame if it gets lost during the time.

i have checked your prior builds and i think thie corsair is your best build so far. especially the painting is even better than on your other builds. i would really love to see your planes live. maybe you can find time and come to friedrichshafen this november. would be a fantastic chance to talk. i am sure we would have enough to discuss and share.

cheers "the one who loves your corsair"

ps: MORE PICS! MORE PICS!!!