1/32 A-4C Skyhawk Decals & Conversion

ziggyfoos

Thanks all for the orders. Considering the limited nature and up-front costs I had to make on these, I was a bit nervous that these wouldn't be a big seller but I've been very pleasantly surprised.

As some have mentioned, I shipped out most pre-orders a week or so ago. I received more pre-orders than I expected and I already have gone through the first batch of conversions I received from Harold/AMS. This is why the website still shows them as "pre-order" rather than in stock. I hope to receive the last batch of the conversions from Harold soon. After that I hope to make them officially "in stock" and for those across the pond I'll also send the conversions/decals to Hannants as they have requested some as well.

Thanks again

(makes me want to do a second A-4C sheet....)

I just packed the box, it will go out in the morning. I had several molds go bad, the seat I did yesterday, then today on one of the intakes I noticed a booboo, so I poured another one, the mold was pooched, so I made another just for one intake. It's all good now.

Edited by Harold

I just packed the box, it will go out in the morning.

Excellent, thanks

I got a shipping update that mine was shipped today

Thanks Chuck, that was only a shipping label created, it didn't actually ship yesterday

Same for me, i'd love to build an argentinian A-4C !

I have a couple of Eli's (ZOTZ) decals sheets. I held them back for my own use, but It appears that I will never get to use them, at least not in this lifetime.

If you or anyone else wants one, PM me.

• 1 month later...

Are the decals available on their own? That is to say, are they available for purchase without the resin conversion?

I do have extra sheets but they'll be around $25/piece and no paper instructions. I only printed enough to cover the conversion set but can send the instructions if needed as a pdf file.

If interested, shoot me an email at info@aoadecals.com

• 2 months later...