1/32 Hawker Sea Fury 4/21/15 She's alive!

LSP_Paul

Nice work on the cockpit Paul. Good job at making a dark hole pop. Thought about how I was going to do that myself before trading the kit with you.

Thanks Ade, It was a lot of fun, now I'm about to start scratching together what can be see with the gill doors open on both sides  :)  that should be fun too

All the best,

Paul 

Nice job, boy.

That Panther cockpit looks nothing like my Panther cockpit. What kind of scratchbuilding did you do???  (confused)

And what's with the oddball engine instruments? You DO realize you used recip engine instruments on a JET model, right? 

All the unemployed comedians walking around on this planet and you want to be another one Ernie.. :hmmm:

You really should update your Panther progress  :coolio:

Paul

Yep, gotta agree on this one !!!........Harv :popcorn:

Thanks Harv!  As soon as I got some progress made on the two planes, just like clockwork, work got busy and in my way.

More progress pics soon,

Paul 

Hey Folks!  

The Fuselage is together with the wings, horizontal stabs mounted, primer on, imperfections in the resin ( shrinkage ) dealt with and we are moving in on having some real fun with this one!

:m0152:

A few more sanding passes and a bit more primer and  its going to be time to paint. You can see I already did the spinner and have started the props too  :)

Man I love this kit! 

post-3619-0-42104300-1429657736_thumb.jpg

You can see her with her sister the Panther here too! 

post-3619-0-74714600-1429657783_thumb.jpg

Some  quick snaps for now, more soon!

Thanks for checking out my builds  :)

Paul 

Guest Peterpools

Paul

Beautiful work on the Sea Fury and what a gem. Glad the cowl worked and she is sure looking fantastic.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Paul

Beautiful work on the Sea Fury and what a gem. Glad the cowl worked and she is sure looking fantastic.

Keep 'em coming

Peter

Thanks again Peter, The cowl worked out well and soon we will be getting some color on this beautiful plane!

More pics soon,

Paul