Desert Bronco 4/23 Calling Crew Done

marauderdriver

Thanks Peter, Colts #1 in my book

Erick, you are so right about that.  I have learned a ton since I joined LSP and made a lot of friends and been able to help out some with

parts and stuff.   It is so GREAT to have a community of builders that will support one another like these folks do.

About to shoot some cockpit paint on.

Thanks Guy's \

Jack

• 2 weeks later...

Jack,

Been watching this..EXCEPTIONAL work so far..

COLTS fan eh. :wicked: Good show...

:clap2:

Thank You, MARU   I hope to be up and running soon.   And a :frantic:  PROUD  COLTS FAN TOO :evil_laugh:              

Jack

USS Scorpion eh?  In desert camo I assume?   :yahoo:   Now THAT would be cool!

l

Kai

Ok I admit, THAT didn't cross my mind, but now that you mention it  :hmmm:  VEEERRRRDY   INNN-TER-RESST-TINK !!    must give it some thought  :rofl:  :rofl:

JackI

Jack how we doing. any progress? Starting to get Bronco withdrawal :shrug:

Taff :D

Hey Taff,    Progress been SLOW Sir.   Gotta stop letting outside influences get in the way, but sometimes that is easier said then done.

I do want to finish her before the end of the GB, but I'm not sure I can get it done.   Thanks for the incouragment .  Jack

Edited by marauderdriver

• 4 weeks later...

Well since we got an extension I'm going to try to finish this one off.

While working on the USS Scorpion for my club show on the 14 I will also work on the Bronco.

With the sub there will be a lot of painting and waiting for the paint to dry and not many other things

to work on.  Figure since I'm at that stage, I can get the Bronco up and running again.

I hate to start something and not finish and I have about $600 on the SOD now in 2 kits and that is

NOT EXCEPTABLE. :sorry:

I have determined that I wasted enough time worrying about life's problems when I could be doing something

constructive.  Worrying never solved a problem anyway. Things happen for a REASON, I've always believed.

Worked on getting the pilots arms into position and fill the gaps, post some pictures when I can get some done.

Time to PONY UP!!!!

:piliot: :piliot: :piliot: :piliot:

Jack

Thanks Peter,

I love these Master Details pilots and they are easy to modify and reposition arms and legs.

The pilot I cut a wedge out of the back of the left elbow to straighten the arm to be closer

to the throttles

Observer has his right arm straightened and hand replaced to look like the FLIR turret

control stick.

If I can modify 10 for my B-17 I can do these 2.  Even a ball turret gunner.

Thanks for checking

Jack

Awesome work Jack!

Glad to see the D back on the block.   I have to agree wholeheartedly about the TD pilots. I noticed they have a couple new ones...............is it just me, or do their faces look a bit...........less realistic than their previous pilots?

Lookin good!