Tamiya P-51D 'Pacific Theatre' spinners

Anthony in NZ

Hi guys

Wondering if someone could help me out here. I see the Pacific Theatre boxing has 2 types of spinners. One being slightly different for the Aeroproducts prop. Could someone take a look at them both and let me know what the differences are(spinner not blades)? I seem to recall they modified the opening for the blade but would love someone to check for me, and any other differences there might be with the spinner itself.....a quick pic would be awesome for me to look at, but an explanation would be fine.

Oh and anyone has this boxing and would not be using it then I would love to purchase it from you?? I am wanting to use one on my RNZAF one with the Grey Matter blades.

Cheers and thanks in advance.

Anthony

First I've heard of that.  Do you have photos??

Jennings, you know what he's talking about....  He's referring to the blade shank openings in the spinner being different between the Ham Standard and the Aeroproducts props.

Spinner%20for%20Hamilton%20Standar%20cuf

The Grey Matter Hamilton Standard spinner; note the blade shank openings.  The Aeroproducts ones are rounder if that makes sense.

CWA_NAA.jpg

Edited by Juggernut

Jennings, you know what he's talking about....  He's referring to the blade shank openings in the spinner being different between the Ham Standard and the Aeroproducts props.

The Grey Matter Hamilton Standard spinner; note the blade shank openings.  The Aeroproducts ones are rounder if that makes sense.

Bingo!