Yep another 1/32 Tamiya F-16. Misawa AFB

MrPRRose

A good idea that!!! Actually the factory catch mechanism works beautifully.. I had another look and I think I'll keep it removable after all ;)

I have also purchased 2 of these in 1/48 scale, thinking it might look sweet to have the big 'un sitting with two smaller ones in various states of maintenance.. What do you guys think?

• 3 weeks later...

Hi Jeff..mate it looks like you've totally taken the lead! Yours looks immaculate, super nice paintwork!

I have been away for a couple of weeks so nothing to show at the moment, but hopefully will get a chance in the next few days :)

• 4 months later...

Its just as well this isn't my full time job - I'd be fired!

Well I've been dabbling in Alps printing, bought myself a factory new MD-5000 (don't ask how..)!

Beautiful results, here's a test print on some decal paper - gotta love that it can print white!IMG_20150311_182906_zpsjnrxc09v.jpg

Hey Youngtiger great you're still interested.. for me this is a definite no rush project, have completed some other planes while this '16 is still on the go, makes a nice change to go onto a different project :)

But for now I've got the L.E. slats installed, then painted the airframe with matt black to check on all the joins & seams..IMG_20150307_193548_zpssoveqdvx.jpg

Hey Youngtiger great you're still interested.. for me this is a definite no rush project, have completed some other planes while this '16 is still on the go, makes a nice change to go onto a different project :)

But for now I've got the L.E. slats installed, then painted the airframe with matt black to check on all the joins & seams..IMG_20150307_193548_zpssoveqdvx.jpg