A4 Skyhawk my first 1/32 adventure

thanks guys, as far as hanging weapons, I decided not too on this build, I've done full load outs on pretty much every 1/48 and or 1/72 build, I wanted to go no weapons on this one. 

I wouldn't mind building a F-4 Phantom, if I were to do that, I would want to build it with my dad's squadron markings, Which would be Clark AFB, and I know Speed Hunter is set to release that sheet. So I might build some 1/48 and 1/72 stuff that I have in my stash. But thank you for letting me take part in this group build. 

thanks Paul, I really appreciate it, I'm still on the fence about pulling the trigger on a Tamiya Phantom. I'm also considering doing a 1/32 bf-109. I just don't know what model and or what kit yet. Eduard has a profipack that's really appealing, all the mask's and the photo etch all in one package. We will have to see.

Yeah there are some really great phantom builds and phantom builders/geeks here! and that's a great thing! I'd like to build a C/D model for my dad with Clark AFB markings. Since speed hunter just released a set, it's on my radar and my want to build list! I'm thinking this would be a nice Christmas gift for this upcoming year.