"The Beast"

LSP_K2

OK, got a little more work done on this project. I decided to add a Jeep to the scene, so I’m throwing together the (old), Tamiya kit I had laying around in the dungeon. Nothing fancy, just something as much for size comparison as anything.

DSCN3882_zps8533f355.jpg

Guest Peterpools

Kev

Love the PE screens .. they looks perfect. And nice touch with the Jeep for size comparison.

Keep 'em coming

:popcorn: :popcorn:

Perhaps trivial (very trivial), but I managed to add all of the screen bolts to the engine deck last night. Even though this effort is mostly OOB, I still feel the need to add what I know is missing.

DSCN3887_zpsd0c4c7c5.jpg

Jeep gets a wire cutter added. The reference photo I'm using shows a blackout light and guard on port fender. Tamiya provides the light, but no guard, so I faked one up from old P.E. remnants.

DSCN3907_zpsa5a852ac.jpg

Thats nice work, I like it a lot. I'm an ex-armor builder (well, I still dabble with the larger scales) and this is well done.

Most of these things in real life broke down and served more as road blocks as anything else, but definitely impressive. Yeah, doesn't make much sense to be churning out 80 ton behemoths when shortages of everything was a problem, but I guess if you know you can't outnumber them you try to out muscle them. Inspiring work

Cheers

Jason

Thanks Jason. I'm having a good time with this, as well as an Italeri 1:35 37mm Flak 43 I'm working on. Well decals are on, though they're a hodge-podge mix of what I had laying around, and bear no semblance of reality, but I'm reasonably sure most folks won't know the difference.

DSCN3942_zps4d6989b0.jpg

Looks good...for a target ! LOL. Great work, my friend !...........Harv :popcorn:

While I'm not a diehard tread-head, they do serve to break up the monotony. WWII German armor is so cool, and makes up the majority of my armor stash, with more to be purchased when the finances allow.