WNW FokkerDVII MFGR1 ,Gotthard Sachsenberg

miamiangler

Just love that engine my freind and it's a sad thing to covered it up in the fuselage.Looking forward for the rest of the build,

Cheers LarsaQ

Hi Larsa,

Thanks,The top covers are not used so most will be seen,but I like detailing as much as I can . I can`t do out of box :). How is your Gloster Galdiator coming along?

Willi

Hi Larsa,

Thanks,The top covers are not used so most will be seen,but I like detailing as much as I can . I can`t do out of box :). How is your Gloster Galdiator coming along?

Willi

Hi

The Gladiator is put on hold,can't say why?because I

don't know.But with yor reminding me about it it's time to restart it after the Fokkerbuild again thanks to you.

LarsaQ

I also have a few kits on hold ,my AR196 and He 162. I should also start up on them again .Now I am on the ww1 Kick:). I got my SW Gloster Gladiator from watching your build so I had to get one :). That`s another cool project I`d like to start!

Today`s Update,

I started work on the interior. The seat went together with no problems .I was going to leave the back fabric natural linen , but liked to add some color .The seat was painted with oils to make it look like wood. The control stick was mounted to it`s base . The wood color was from AirModel Vallejo and used on the handle. The ammo box and fuel tank are painted with a mix of Tamyia and Vallejo paints . This is my first try on doing a 1/32nd prop in wood . The 1/48th props are a lot easier to do . I used a base color of aged white then a mix of burnt sienna and raw umber artist oils. Then masked of the sections and sprayed off white and flesh as a base color . When dry I used burnt sienna artist oil.I still have to add the gloss coats and do the prop hub,

DSCN0183.jpg

DSCN0184-1.jpg

DSCN0185.jpg

DSCN0186.jpg

DSCN0188-1.jpg

Thanks,

Willi

Edited by miamiangler
Fixed image links

Guest Peterpools

Willie

Super work on the interior .... looks awesome. Love the prop and I'm getting close to doing mine ... hope it comes out close to yours!

Keep 'em coming

Looking good Willi. Working on the same stuff right now. Isn't painting the cord that secures the fabric behind the seat to the framework fun. Fiddly stuff for sure. Also waiting for the rocker arm, valve springs, and manifold lock nuts from Taurus after seeing how nice they looked on your engine. Thanks for the inspiration Willi!

Cheers,

Wolf