WNW Hannover CL.II - Say it isn't so!

OldTroll

I have started work on mine, here it is so far, not much but a start. Full build log over on http://ww1aircraftmodels.com

hannover%2520x%25207.jpg

But IMHO Wingnuts should produce one of these as a kit, this is one I just finished, it is in 1:32 scale and scratch built

taube%2520x%2520212.jpg

Yes Yes Yes! That is a beautiful model you made.

Also it is a beautiful aeroplane.

An all round winner.

Are you listening, WNW?

Stephen

I think a Taube could be a good seller, but I have no way to genuinely gauge the overall market desirability for such a machine. Referring once again to the book database, I just added this title, (thought I had already done so, but my memory had done me a disservice,... again).

http://www.largescaleplanes.com/reference/details.php?title=3596

I believe the Taube would be a big seller if someone decided to produce one in 1:32 scale (WnW would be a good choice), it is a beautiful looking aeroplane and would be quite easy to manufacture in kit form. It has quite a complex rigging arrangement but it was not difficult to do.

Des.

taube%2520x%2520207.jpg

taube%2520x%2520201.jpg

I think WNW are making a new market that really didn't exist before. OK, there were a few WWI 32 scale kits, but I bet the number of modellers willing to have a go (or at least willing to buy the kits, which isn't quite the same thing, but it is what really matters for WNW!!) has increased massively. Personally, I had a couple of Roden kits in the stash pre-WNW, I now have a dozen WNW kits as well.

Also, I have added several more Roden and Hobbycraft kits, and a bunch of accessories, decals, paints, figures and so on, specific to WW1 models, which I wouldn't have bought previously.

Oh, and I still have been buying a few WWII items, so it isn't as if I would have spent the money anyway; this appears to have been an INCREASE in my hobby spending!

Thanks WNW!

Tim

PS I'm sure a Taube would be good as a kit. As would dozens and dozens of other types. And I'm sure WNW are looking at all of them....