HK B-25J Strafer & Glass Nose, LSP discount

pzcreations

• 2 weeks later...

Any update on whether your supplier has gotten stock yet? The money is burning a damn hole in my pocket and I can't wait too much longer or my pants will be on fire. I've committed to purchasing one from you and unless you tell me different, that won't change. I am eyeing a Z-M A-1J with some ordnance so I'm turning green waiting for this kit :)

Edited by TimC

hey Tim, I feel ya..I was told early January ,which they are on vacation till the 2nd I believe ,so that may have something to do with the slight delay vs the other importer. They also informed me that it will be along with the last shipment of the Glass Nose version, which makes me think it will be OOP to make room in the line for the newer kits.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

These will be arriving late next week ,if anyone on the list who hasnt gotten on the "get it first" band wagon let me know and we'll set you up. Thanks to all who had patience with us. PMs will be sent out in the morning. If anyone else wants one at this price just let me know.

• 2 weeks later...

kits arrived today along with my Terry Dean shipment of weights. Everyone who has paid will be receiving an email confirmation. If anyone wants a weight set added let me know before I ship them out. We also have a few sets of the GFactor wheels, and other goodies.

Thanks everyone for your patience on these . All PMs and emails have been sent, if you didnt get a message from me ,let me know. This deal is done and I appreciate everyone involved and hope you enjoy the kit...now I just need to buy me one :doh: