Just a heads up, New AMS Resin

Harold

• 2 weeks later...

I just realized something. I don't think I added all the rear sections of the vari-ramps on the Tamiya sets. If anyone purchased them, let me know and I will get them to you ASAP.

Harold

Hi Harold what have actually done to the Tamiya parts?

I couldn't find any pics or info in the vendors board on them.

Cheers

From Thierry,

To reply to your question:

- The prominent holes in the rear section have been filled.

- All the hinges have been corrected on the front section.Tamiya ones are too large, not correct and there are too few of them. If my memory,s right, there shall be 28 of them on each side.

- The panel lines have been added on the rear side

- The movable sections have been added up and down

- The walls in the upper and lower "holes" have been added

And some other details have been added here and there

HOWEVER, you should remove the cast spacers on the rear side of the front section as they've been tailored to the Revell fuselage, not the Tamiya one. Moreover, they are already part of the Tamiya fuselage part.

HTH

Good show !! Now the BIG question, are any of these for an F-4G wild weasel??..................Harv

Currently, the movable surfaces (flaps & rudder) is the only set of this series useful for a F-4G based on the Revell kit (but don't forget the prior release of the AMS corrected nose). Harold is currently assessing how to cast the corrected intakes with new vari-ramps in the most efficient way. They will noticeably improve the kit. Just wait a little bit.

HTH

Currently, the movable surfaces (flaps & rudder) is the only set of this series useful for a F-4G based on the Revell kit (but don't forget the prior release of the AMS corrected nose). Harold is currently assessing how to cast the corrected intakes with new vari-ramps in the most efficient way. They will noticeably improve the kit. Just wait a little bit.

HTH

Thanks Thierry, apreciate the post. Looking forward to more AMS stuff and your imput.....Harv