He-111P-1

scvrobeson

Just as I thought ...... Terrific !

I'm looking forward to the big reveal now. Can't wait.

Grant.

Thanks Grant! I'm glad you like it. Best of luck with the neck surgery, I hope you recover quickly. The Heinkel should be done soon, I actually went outside and took a bunch of photos of it in natural California sunshine, so I'll try and get those posted up here in a little bit.

Matt :party0023:

Matt, promise to take nice photos! Natural light maybe?

Such build deserves nice final presentation :coolio:

Thanks Tomek. I actually did take some natural light photos today, so I will post them up. Usually the dark photos in my hobby room hide my mistakes with both building and painting. :whistle:

Thank you for stopping in, I've always enjoyed your paper/card builds. Those are so cool.

What a great build. That looks like fantastic model.Congrats

Thank you Marek! Your F-14 build is nothing short of amazing, so it means a lot that you like this build. I wonder how much bigger your F-14 is than this He-111?

I should be done either tonight or tomorrow with this one, so I will be sure to post up a bunch of pictures when it's all completed.

And as promised earlier, here are the daylight shots I was able to get of the Heinkel. it is still missing the gear doors and machine guns, but those are easy enough to add on before I call her quits.

Here are the cool shots. The natural light really blends together the weathering and make it look more natural.

He-111P-1166.jpg

He-111P-1150.jpg

He-111P-1153.jpg

He-111P-1151.jpg

He-111P-1165.jpg

He-111P-1159.jpg

He-111P-1163.jpg

He-111P-1154.jpg

He-111P-1155.jpg

He-111P-1167.jpg

Added the yellow light cover, thanks for the details Guttorm. It's great to have you work in the museum and provide us with all of the details, and Revell with the info for these kits. ;)

He-111P-1158.jpg

He-111P-1160.jpg

He-111P-1164.jpg

He-111P-1162.jpg

He-111P-1161.jpg

He-111P-1157.jpg

He-111P-1156.jpg

I hope that you guys like the daylight shots. I'm really enjoying putting these last steps on the model, can't wait to get it all finished off. Thanks everyone for reading in, it's so great to know so many people enjoy seeing my builds. Hopefully this will be done tomorrow, and I'll get more display shots done on Friday.

Great result Matt. Paint looks really good on her. :)

Cheers,

Brian

Thanks Brian! There's still a bunch of small things to fix, but it's really getting there. I'm loving your Skyraider build, can't wait to see that with paint on it. That looks like a really great build and kit too.

I hope you don't mind me saying so Matt, but the paint work looks a little bit too 'spotty' for my tastes, if that makes sense. The lightened areas stand out a little too much, although the overall effect is still pretty impressive.

Kev

Thanks Grant! I'm glad you like it. Best of luck with the neck surgery, I hope you recover quickly. The Heinkel should be done soon, I actually went outside and took a bunch of photos of it in natural California sunshine, so I'll try and get those posted up here in a little bit.

Matt

Thank you Matt, very kind of you.

Thanks also for the daylight pictures as well ... she looks gorgeous. I'd be delighted if I could do one half as good as yours, the underside subtle shading is terrific.

Grant

These photos are way better! Yup, the wethering, especially the wash on the wings you complained about, looks good in the natural light. :thumbsup:

I can see though, what Keving is saying. In close-ups it's not noticable, I got this impression only looking at the general shots.

Can't wait for the grand finale!

Thank you Matt, very kind of you.

Thanks also for the daylight pictures as well ... she looks gorgeous. I'd be delighted if I could do one half as good as yours, the underside subtle shading is terrific.

Grant

Thank you Grant. I'm glad that you think it looks good. It's all done now, I will posting the finished pictures in just a moment here.

I'm sure you can do much better work than me, I'm really not that much of a great builder.