1/32nd aircraft instruments

stoney

Would anyone be able to advise me of a source of 1/32nd scale aircraft instruments? Preferably of vintage 1920 to 1930's.

Of course a freeware, printable download would be most appreciated but not essential. This would be for a 1/32nd Boeing F4B-4 cockpit I'm scratch building. Thank you.

Edited by stoney

One of the challenges I find with instrument panel rendering is that decals are sometimes easy to ****-up and PE versions often require assembling many tiny parts like instrument bezels that allow you lots of opportunities to - you guessed it: **** things up, LOL.

My current preference is for PE solutions like those from Eduard. The results can be very good. I will look more into the Airscale option, though.

Edited by Bill Cross

Thank you guys for the replies. I appreciate it very much. The Airscale looks like what I'm looking for. I just sent off for the Yellow Wings F4B-4 decal set as well.

Thanks Tnarg. Funny, I spent an hour trying to find ANY photos of a F4B-3 or -4 cockpit but found darn little. The link to http://109lair.hobby.../dsindex800.htm was missed completely in the Google search. That's a good one.

I would have thought the U.S. Navy museum in Fl. would have something for the researcher, but I guess not.

Edited by stoney