Trumpeter MiG29M

LSP_Matt

Ah...if only teeth could grow back like those of a sharks. I plan on using the decals from the menacing MiG's decal sheet. Unfortunately they are for a MiG29A model but I'm not sure I am really bothered.

The cockpit so far...nothing groundbreaking. A great kit so far to put together although the HUD looks big enough to cage a small child in. Mike Grant decals instead of the instrument film.

Cheers Matty

IMG_6494.jpg

IMG_6493.jpg

IMG_6495.jpg

Are there any intake/nose issues with this one?

Thanks guys. I had a really quiet Easter so crammed in a lot of modelling time and inthe background Babylon5. I've really cracked on with this build. The kit goes together very nicely.

Nose/intakes...to be honest I didn't stop to notice. I really wanted to crank out a kit and build some momentum back into my building...momentum that might have me finishing some of the others at last. Its a fun kit to build but I'm no MiG29 officionardo...I just think the 29's look cool.

I will also have some pics of another Revell MiG29 I've started by the end of the weekend.

Definitely a nicely shaped and detailed new tool A model would be very nice indeed.

Cheers Matty