Older large scale stuff

spacewolf

Back in the 90's I really got into large scale scratch building of SI-FI . For those interested, here is the link to the models.

http://msfm.seryan.com/vaughn_m.htm

I hope you enjoy. Here is a teaser shot.

post-2514-1287666802.jpg

Oustanding Vaughn...The detail in your models is simply astonishing, and all to a constant 1/24 scale as well! (I doff my hat to you Sir).

Derek

Wow!! Your Spacewolf is awesome!! Can't wait to see that one all painted up. Great work!! :deadhorse:

Hey Dan, Thanks for the comment. I actually burned out on that one and haven't worked on it in about 3 years but I do plan on getting it done early in the new year. I was jst looking it over the other day and it's funny how close I was to finishing it.

Cheers

Vaughn

Oustanding Vaughn...The detail in your models is simply astonishing, and all to a constant 1/24 scale as well! (I doff my hat to you Sir).

Derek

Thanks Derek, it was a fun time, we didn't have the internet and all the resources available now...all info was cobbled together from books and screen shots but we had fun.

Cheers

Vauhn

What? Nothing from Space 1999? :)

Awesome scratch building talent displayed there.

Thanks... I had started scratch building an Eagle out of balsa waaaaaaay back when the show was on TV..I think I was 12 or 13 years old. It was about 1/24th scale as I remember. I got the cockpit and first section done as well as two of the landing gear sections but it was too big, I was too young and well... it's long gone now, not even the drawings survived. I do have the Eagle kit in the stash though :wow:

Cheers

Vaughn