STUKA Markings

Frank C

Can anyone recommend a website or book that will give me accuate unit markings and colour schemes for stukas. I need the markings to be high detail so I can make decals.

Don't you wish the whole world could understand our passion for this type of thing?

Can anyone recommend a website or book that will give me accuate unit markings and colour schemes for stukas. I need the markings to be high detail so I can make decals.

Don't you wish the whole world could understand our passion for this type of thing?

Kagero has a series of books on the stuka as well as a Topdrawings Booklet on the Ju-87D. What model Ju-87 do you plan to make decals for?

OTT reply, sorry.

You mean ripping off someone else's hard work? Why don't you go do your own research and artwork or are you just too lazy?

Some of us just dont have that kind of artistic talent, but we can run a copier :please: .........Pappy1

You mean ripping off someone else's hard work? Why don't you go do your own research and artwork or are you just too lazy?

Ouch!! NO No... this is my research.. just want to know where to start looking.

Kagero has a series of books on the stuka as well as a Topdrawings Booklet on the Ju-87D. What model Ju-87 do you plan to make decals for?

Thanks DDavis...

it's an 87B. got a kit with damaged decals with no detailed paint instructions.

This is the first Troll sighting I've had in a while. I think the 4th of July fireworks must scare them out of hiding :please:

I would have NO problem whatsoever to copy someone elses hard work.

Copying artwork for decals from a book or even a sheet of decals 1 on 1.

No moral issues at all.

As soon as I start selling off these decals, that's when it becomes a problem.

Let's take it easy.

Cheers,

Jeroen

Hi Frank.

I know what you mean about AM Ju 87B Decals, there isn't anything at the moment. If you don't want the hassle of making your own, you could always try to find some of the very limited number of OOP sheets...

Eagle Strike "Achtung Stukas" or Microscale Ju 87B Sheet.

Failing that, you could always put a post up in the traders section for kit spares from other members.

And don't forget the superb dry-rub Data decals from Hobbydecal.

Good luck either way.

First time I've been called a Troll

Actually, I know that Trolls only live in Sweden.

Until recently I owned several Saabs and they were all built in Trollhattan, by Trolls working on the production line.

Håkan(Azgaron) lives in Sweden so I wonder if he's met any of them?

If interested, fire me a PM, I've got a crap load of information. It'll be easier if you let me know specifically what you've looking for.

Hiya Kostucha... not sure what you mean by PM.

To be specific... I bought a 1/24 scale Stuka 87B on ebay... the decals are useless cause of water damage.. I have to create new ones and thought if I can get a list of markings and paint schemes to various stukas, I will have a choice to make the quintessential stuka with a cool looking unit logo... not looking for anything special... just not something boring either (olive green top blue underside). I need to get a high quality picture of a unit logo to scan and print a decal.

Ahhh... 1/24. Now that's a tricky one.

I have a part sheet from the 1/24 stuka.

Stick a post in the "traders" section, I'm sure someone here can help you out.

A PM is a personal message. Click on the little drop down arrow next to a members Avatar and give it a whirl.