Arado 196 A-3, 1/32 HPH

Kubrt

When will this kit be available, where can you buy it, and how much (in US dollars) will it cost? It really is tempting!

Hi.

You can use my private web, where HpH have small shop. All HpH models are presented here. And all models presented on web is for sale. For me is it the begist inspiration, to see how models can be build. Now is web primary in czech, bud there is already instoled easy language translator.

link is here : http://amg.cdc.cz/index.php?VypisKategorii=52

Price included schiping.

Mirek

Wow, this is really great! It is such a beautiful model, and your built and paint job is just outstanding! B)

A question: are all the fine rivets on the wings, the floats, and simply everywhere already cast in the kit?

Keep on the great work, i will have a look over your shoulder!

Thomas

Wow, this is really great! It is such a beautiful model, and your built and paint job is just outstanding! B)

A question: are all the fine rivets on the wings, the floats, and simply everywhere already cast in the kit?

Keep on the great work, i will have a look over your shoulder!

Thomas

Hi Thomas,

Rivets are done from producer. I have added only glue and paints :thumbsup:

Hi Thomas,

Rivets are done from producer. I have added only glue and paints :D

I wished you hadn´t confirmed me this... It is really not the right time to order a new model kit (imust repeat this sentence 60 times a minute!). B)

Jakub, just been browsing your website. I really wished i could understand Czech, for it looks like to be full of interesting hints and tips. How to learn Czech in 1 hour? :thumbsup:

The decals look very glossy, but the paint laying under them is not. Aren´t you afraid of silvering applying them to a non-glossy surface?

Thomas

I wished you hadn´t confirmed me this... It is really not the right time to order a new model kit (imust repeat this sentence 60 times a minute!). :thumbsup:

This kit is "MUST HAVE" B)

Jakub, just been browsing your website. I really wished i could understand Czech, for it looks like to be full of interesting hints and tips. How to learn Czech in 1 hour? :help:

Yes I know... I wish to have my web translated into English, but my English is really bad :D You may used translator in google: http://translate.google.cz/?client=firefox...p;tab=wT#en|cs|

The decals look very glossy, but the paint laying under them is not. Aren´t you afraid of silvering applying them to a non-glossy surface?

I don´t used gloss surface under decals, but I have used GSI Mr Mark Setter under decals and Mr. Mark Softer to decals - I don´t have silvering decals...

This just looks great!

Causing a lot of problems for folks who were going to wait for the Revell!

Is this a step up from the Fisher Sea Fury which was probably the best kit straight oob???

Phil B)

This just looks great!

Causing a lot of problems for folks who were going to wait for the Revell!

Is this a step up from the Fisher Sea Fury which was probably the best kit straight oob???

Phil :help:

Will be have Revell precolored photoetched parts, metal gun barrels and masks for canopy inside of box? :D I think Revell will be cost about 40 Euro + some aftermarket goodies and final price issss.... Similar to a HPH kit B)

I think HPH Arado is really good kit. And this kit is on markets now :thumbsup:

Being just on the Revell website for the Arado 196. The price will be Euro 24.95, around $30.65. So it costs a lot less then this kit you built. But this is no critics, both kits will be fine and getting sold. The HPH kit to people like us ( B) ), the Revell kit to modelers who will be satisfied with the Revell (kit which will be fine, too, i am sure)!

I agree with you: even with the Revell kit one might be tempted to buy some aftermarket you mention, so the total price will rise. Maybe not as high as the price for the HPH kit, but the gap will close a little.

Jakub, would it be possible to see the instructions and marking options of the HPH kit, maybe as a PDF to download? I could not find such information on HPH´s website...

Thomas

Being just on the Revell website for the Arado 196. The price will be Euro 24.95, around $30.65. So it costs a lot less then this kit you built. But this is no critics, both kits will be fine and getting sold. The HPH kit to people like us ( B) ), the Revell kit to modelers who will be satisfied with the Revell (kit which will be fine, too, i am sure)!

I agree with you: even with the Revell kit one might be tempted to buy some aftermarket you mention, so the total price will rise. Maybe not as high as the price for the HPH kit, but the gap will close a little.

Jakub, would it be possible to see the instructions and marking options of the HPH kit, maybe as a PDF to download? I could not find such information on HPH´s website...

Thomas

Yes you are totaly right :thumbsup:

I don´t have scanner here I´m sorry :-(