3-prong model stand? Where to find?

mahernandez

I'm trying to find a stand that has 3 adjustable prongs/legs coming up from the base. I can't remember what it's called but I've seen it here on this site and other sites where modellers are using it to display some of they A/C.

Can anyone help me find this item and what the name of it is and any distributors in the US?

Mark H.

Don't think that is what he means.

Are you looking for the stands made mostly of clear plastic, with round ends and adjustable legs? If that is it, I have a couple, but I am in AZ and the stands are in OR and I don't recall the name. When I get back, I'll let you know.

Don't think that is what he means.

Are you looking for the stands made mostly of clear plastic, with round ends and adjustable legs? If that is it, I have a couple, but I am in AZ and the stands are in OR and I don't recall the name. When I get back, I'll let you know.

Id like to know as well...............would be interested in replacing the plastic medicine cup cut with u shapes in them glued to a piece of flat cardboard........ :ph34r:

Thanks and cheers,

Brian

Yep, that looks like the one. looks like all of the sizes are backordered at HLJ. At least now I know some more info about it so I can continue a search to see if I can find that item, or one similar to it, in the US.

Mark H

Thanks Ray. I went to their USA distributor, BigBadToyStore, and bought a 4" and a 6" stand. The 2.5" one they have on sale at Lost and Found Toys looks like it's the older version and that's why it's probably on sale.

Mark H

• 1 month later...

Sorry to resurrect an old topic but it looks like the "FlexiDisplay Stand" is now know as "FlightPose" and I found their direct website. I had previously ordered the 4" and 6" stand from BigBadToystore. I still want the 2.5" one and FlightPose's website says it's available in the size but it looks like the smaller size can't be ordered just yet.

http://www.flightpose.com/

Mark H