Trumpeter 1/32nd TBD coming?

PDGibson

If you follow TyphoonAttack's link to Model Aircraft Magazine, you can check out their 2010 news. It shows the Trumpie TBD third on the 2010 1/32nd release list, following two P-40's (M & N). Don't know if this is significant; don't know if it's gonna happen. I hope so and hope the kit, if it appears, is done to the standard of their SBD and TBF/TBM kits.

Paul

If you follow TyphoonAttack's link to Model Aircraft Magazine, you can check out their 2010 news. It shows the Trumpie TBD third on the 2010 1/32nd release list, following two P-40's (M & N). Don't know if this is significant; don't know if it's gonna happen. I hope so and hope the kit, if it appears, is done to the standard of their SBD and TBF/TBM kits.

Paul

I hope it's true, but I am skeptical. I seem to recall seeing the TBD on Trumpeter's release list every year for the past few years... and it has yet to see the light of day.

I hope it's true, but I am skeptical. I seem to recall seeing the TBD on Trumpeter's release list every year for the past few years... and it has yet to see the light of day.

I think your right, but read the fine print. The release date is the second Tuesday of next week. :frantic:

Maybe it will happen?