Revell 1/32 scale Ju 88 test shot build up pics...

alaninaustria

I hope you've invited them back!!! And now the kit's almost out they'll have plenty of time...

i think they will be back for the He 111 :) but they are doing a lot more models alos..ather types ao they will perhaps squese it in one day..i will speak more about thsi with revells modelmaker Pilipe

just a little 1:48 i made ..this was made for revell in a hurry so they could see the Kg 54 BoB variant i suggested..they went for another gruppen with yellow markings but atleast they went for it.. one of my favorite markings on a Ju 88 :o)) just love the band on the fuselage and the skull.. :)

post-5311-1225227883.jpg

i dont think its such a big marked for rising sun in europa..but its ofcourse a possibility.. first Revell needs to see how it goes with this Ju 88 A1 kit ..if it sells well..if its welcomed well on the marked..things like that.. that will make the settings for what will be done next..

i would love a Ju 52 in 1:32..that would be huge..hehe

and a He 111..that would also be nice.. and B-17..hehe

but i will speak with Volker again soon ( director of revell ) and i will "air" some whishes from the "marked" in here :)

but thenagain..revell is a worlwide company and a bettybomber would perhaps sell as hot potatos on a saturday night..just as the Ju 88 :o)

i was thinking a bit short there..sorry.. i was just thinking scandinvia and north europa...hehe tired after a long day at work and ..well..

again sorry

i will post all the suggetiosn to revell and see what they say..i have posted the suggestions i have recived here so far..who knows what they decide to do.

will let you know what they say :)

just wrote a email to them now :)

Hello and welcome Mr. Fjeldstad,

Thank you for your role in bringing this kit to we crazy Large Scalers !

Be warned however that now that you have revealed that you have direct

access to the director of Revell Germany (Volker) you will be bombarded

with requests to "tell Volker we REALLY NEED a 1/32 scale this or that". :)

I'm glad to hear there 'might' be a big Heinkel though :)

regards,

Mike

Excellent information Guttorm, thanks so much for taking the time to share it with us! Although I was probably going to purchase the kit anyways, your information has certianly pushed me over the edge to definately get one now that I understand all the effort that went into making it a very accurate Ju88 kit!

Speaking of new models, I think the obvious choice for Revell would be a new 1/32 Hawker Hurricane Mk I to shoot at the Ju 88's! :rolleyes:

Cheers,

Doug

Hi guys. thanks for the reply :rolleyes: looks like this thread will turn into a whisinglist from Revell. hehe

but i hope it will stay as a Ju 88 thread..hehe as that is why i joined her.. LOL

the build that was done on the above link is a nice one and if this is not the modell of the year i have no idea what will be

when looking at the details.. i am very happy with it allthough its just one small item i cant see that i know they made..the fuelpanel above the sideconsol.. hmmm but ok..if that got lost during the process it will be a small task to scratchbuilt it..perhaps somebody here also knows how to make decals.. there is one decal that i never thought of and now its to late.. the main ID tag on the outside of the cockpit mounted on the fuselage,that would stick out nice on such a big Junkersmodell and perhaps also make a decal for the fuelpanel inside the cockpit..i can arrange with photos in high def if anybody would like to do this when the model is out ( i know that its to late to ask revell make these two small decals now..the process is to far ahead..

Guttorm

i have worked with junkers 88 for 12 years so i have a few thousends photos..hehe so lets just do one topic at the time..regarding such a huge scale model..the main idtag would be pretty visible on the fuselage ( mostely placed on the left side of the cockpit or under the belly near the gondola..this i can show pictures of )

the fuelpanel is just a small box over the sideconsol .. wonder if its in the kit..strange if its not as it was measured and taken into the process

post-5311-1225307550.gif