Bearcat build.....

Jack

I am never one to cut Trumpeter any slack, but in this one, they're right. You can build it with the canopy open, and those rails on top of the fuselage should really be there. Their A-team produced this one, it is a beauty. Only thing I dislike is the rather bad wheel well detail.

renoa05_l.JPG

By Jupiter, you are right! Serves me right for not looking more closely at the framework. Guess I jumped to conclusions based on ignorance.

My wife would say it wouldn't be the first time. :)

Now to find some French markings. I have some in my stash, but based on photos they seem a bit too small. Guess it depends on how impatient I get!

Tim W.

Here's a thought...

I figured I might try using my windows paint program to do my own roundels.

Anybody tried this, or had any luck at it?

Suggestions welcome...

Thanks,

Tim W.

HI Now when will we see the conversion parts and decals for the Reno Racers? I will almost bet the wheels of thought are turning as to what will be wanted and what will sell. Rare Bear comes to mind and there are more but it's to early to thank just yet.

Texas :( ;) :o

Regarding French markings, just wait a little bit... Somebody is working on the topic but don't ask me more ;-)

Haha! You have made my week! I shall eagerly await developments :) ;)

Regards,

Tim W.

When are we going to stop all the blah blah and get some plastic glued together?? :P :P B) :D :) I seriously can't wait for Jack to crack this kit open and have at her!! Bearcats forever!!! Now get moving Jack!! :D :) B)

Cheers mates!

Alan..........all this talk about Bearcats has made me a little... :) ;) ;) :wacko:

When are we going to stop all the blah blah and get some plastic glued together?? :P :P B) :D :) I seriously can't wait for Jack to crack this kit open and have at her!! Bearcats forever!!! Now get moving Jack!! :D :) B)

Cheers mates!

Alan..........all this talk about Bearcats has made me a little... :) ;) ;) :wacko:

Heeeeey Alan, long time no hear, ah.......talking about my Bearcat, i just wanted to start this thread to gather some info for everybody in order to enjoy this little gem, but i'm really busy myself trying to get the "dreaded" Tigercat together.

As you might remember, i wanted to grind my teeth in this kit a whole lot of weeks/months ago and finally got the inspiration to get going when receiving the Bearcat kit....... ;) , so that's why i "displayed" both fuselage halves as comparison.

Happy modeling,

Jack. :P