Me262's, the old Hasegawa

bcauchi

Wonderful work Brian, and in stereo too! Those slats look perfect, absolutely authentic. Although aluminium is a nice material to work with, I imagine it must have taken some work to get them there. Your updates are always eagerly awaited, and always worth the wait.

Best, Jean

Thanks guys, yes the slats took me over a week to make, very difficult to get the curvature on the printer's aluminium and the beer can was way too limsy. Aslo had to line them all up and the actuators took even longer, 24 individually formed parts and they all have to line up in the end. i definitely don't want to do that again.

Hey Brian,awesome work as all ways it might have been asked but do you have the paint scheme's picked out yet?

once again nice work :)

Brian,

The old master hasnt lost his touch. Beautiful and exacting work as always. Great work with the alumium. It adds great realism to the leading edges. Your posts are always a lesson in building.

Geoff

• 3 weeks later...

Time for an update again. I still do not have my good camera so these are the best I could do. I have just completed the undercarriage and this is a mix of many parts from different sources. The front legs are from the trump kit. A pair of the main legs also come from the trump kit but the others are scratched. The actuators and torque links come from the JR detail set. All the doors are scratch built and the wheels are the magnificent Mastercasters offering. They are simply amazing.

post-915-1220900180.jpg