Photos of second 109

bcauchi

Geezuzz, Brian! I think I am actually gonna have to work to get my Macchi half as beautiful as these 109's of yours!!! I think that this is one of the hardest schemes to pull off, being single color, but you have done it beautifully. Thanks for sharing these! Cant wait for the next one!!!!!!!!!!!!

THOR, who really needs this Macchi off the bench!!!!! :lol:

Guest canuck63

Boring livery :D ...the ground work looks like the other one <_< ...the deck chair "ist keine kommis stuck" and, as far as the Milliput is concerned,well,Maguc Sculpt works better...and the pilot is smoking a cigarette...not a nice sight...smoke kills!

Manny...who's turning green :lol: :lol: :lol: !

Another SUPERB PIECE OF WORK from Brian "Da man" Cauchi :lol: :o :o :o !Brian....you leave us speechless....I've just started working on my G6(I've merely glued a few parts off the MDC cockpit to the fuse halves really) and looking at the plethora of AM stuff I've gathered for my project only makes me sad...thinking that I'll probably finish it by 2045 while you keep churning out real jewels!

Thanks for sharing your great work mate!

Manny....who's the slowest guy of the bunch!

Thanks for the great comments guys, hey Manny don't forget I've been working on these models for well over a year now so who's the slowest?!!!!

Ten months for a single 109. Wanna talk about being a slow builder? :blink:

But yours look really excellent. Very well done, mate :rolleyes:

Another fantastic Messerschmitt from the Cauchi Aircraft Factory.

You do churn them out reasonably quickly, though.

I once had a 1/24 Stuka on the bench for 5 years and that should have been an easy build! (Something about masking the splinter camo stalled me)

I love the single colour scheme.

Me too!(No masking!) Is it just 02?

Nice one,

Keith.

Guest canuck63
Thanks for the great comments guys, hey Manny don't forget I've been working on these models for well over a year now so who's the slowest?!!!!

I AM! B) Been working on my A6M5 for over two years and where is it now?Waiting for new wheel bays :rolleyes: !The Hellcat's been put to pasture until I'll find how to scratchbuild a decent wheel to cast in resin and a few other parts :) !I've at least ten "48ers" going on not to mention the 1/35 Panzer IIIs,StugIIIs,Panzer Is,T34s,FaMos,.....I'm the joke of my modeling club and definitely one of the SLOWEST guys at LSP :lol: !Oh...yeah...FYI your F4U has been "pushy" enough to make me start a superdetailing project on a Tamiya 1/48 F4U-1A :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: !

Manny...who's a REAL slouch! :(