Trumpy MI24V Hind E

Smokinguns3

Heres what i have planed for my new shop ive picked up all the extras except the verlinon resin set besides i dont think i'll need it. So as you can see i picked up the etch mate 3C and mission models multi tool, also picked up every russian AC colors squadron had and two booksalong with the big ed set. I cant wait to get started but ijust mightwait till oct or nov when it starts to cool down. wish me luck this will be the first big AC ive done with this kind of PE.

mi24001.jpg

mi24002.jpg

mi24003.jpg

mi24004.jpg

ComradeSG3,

It looks to me comrade that u wish to give building secret's to fellow comrades as me and others.Remember comrade to drink lots a vodka and eat alot of borst.It is very good for u to keep u'er strength up as to build the mother lands Hind 24.Or unless u over do the vodka thing.So,Comrade.Hope to see this in ernest when the time comes.The KGB will be watching u.And u don't want to wind up in Golog do u?Larry

I've never been that big of a chopper fan, but this kit has been calling me. It looks so mean and almost alien somehow...

Seems like a perfect subject to dirty.. er... christen that new shop!

Let's see some updates soon, please!

Rick, Actually i pnly paid like $40 or so on the big ed set through my LHS, compared to the eduard price.

Ted, Thats the artical that got me wanting to do this kit.

Larry,Niceone :ph34r:

Ted, Ive seen your MI8 you and matt both are doing one vary impressive and i hope the hellmine turns out half as nice as both of yours. And here some closer pics for you.

mi24005.jpg

mi24006.jpg

mi24007.jpg

mi24008.jpg

RookieLSP, me niether but figured what the heck kinda burnd out on planes when i picked this up 6 months ago.

hopefuly i'll get to start this thing in late Oct or eraly Nov when cools down. And Thanks for the replys guys

Nice SG...loved your new set up and I had spied your Hind on the desk waiting. :lol:

I got the Verlinden set and am doing it in the Tigermeet GB but I'm loving that coloured eduard PE. Man that radar screen is the ducks guts. ( Aussie slang for really really good). Do you get some ordanace with these kits or what!! :ph34r: .

Will enjoy watching your Hind unfold.

Cheers Matty

Nice SG...loved your new set up and I had spied your Hind on the desk waiting. :rolleyes:

I got the Verlinden set and am doing it in the Tigermeet GB but I'm loving that coloured eduard PE. Man that radar screen is the ducks guts. ( Aussie slang for really really good). Do you get some ordanace with these kits or what!! :) .

Will enjoy watching your Hind unfold.

Cheers Matty

Matt do you meann PE stuff or weapons load out the eduard set comes with PE for the weapons but thats about it.