Big Mosquito

Lancman

Ian any chance you could get the Lanc guy to post some pictures here or on your web page as that would be something to see :) , Keith that's the old Airfix kit you can see. Here is the top wing scribed and the panel lines drawn out on the other, Ian not sure if it will be finished for the Scottish Nats but I might make it up anyway. Just as a time scale the difference in scribing from the previous post to the wing finished took around 2 hrs B)

wingsm1.JPG

Graham.

Was thinking about it but after trawling through 5 Mossie books I only found a few pictures of Mossies parked with their flaps down so I have decided up they will stay. ;)

Graham.

Graham, I must confess. It dawned on me tonight that I have , over the last few weeks, slowely become addicted to this thread. I realise that I am now an official groupie. Awesome work mate!

PS, lovely sanders in your shots there! I hope Jay is paying you for the advertising ;)

I have a groupie :lol: I have a groupie :blink: :blink: Thanks Piet and no Jay's not paying for the advertising (yet) :blink: :lol: :lol: Keith I am using the kit decals so she will be finished in the standard fighter bomber scheme and she will be E@EG HX917 of 487 Sqd there is a picture of the decal sheet back on page 1.

Graham :blink:

Guest LSP_Jay L

Make that two groupies Graham. THe re-scribing and rivetting on the wings is superb mate. It really brings the kit to life.

The instrument panel and the cockpit are incredible, and a great example of superb scratch-building skills Graham. The entire model is an inspiration. You are doing Heritage some great justice for this kit.

I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical when I first saw the model, but after seeing what you have done with it, it proves that it is an excellent base from which to work with and in the right hands it can look incredible.

Cheers mate,

Jay

Graham, I must confess. It dawned on me tonight that I have , over the last few weeks, slowely become addicted to this thread. I realise that I am now an official groupie. Awesome work mate!

PS, lovely sanders in your shots there! I hope Jay is paying you for the advertising :)

Make that two groupies Graham. THe re-scribing and rivetting on the wings is superb mate. It really brings the kit to life.

The instrument panel and the cockpit are incredible, and a great example of superb scratch-building skills Graham. The entire model is an inspiration. You are doing Heritage some great justice for this kit.

I have to admit that I was a bit skeptical when I first saw the model, but after seeing what you have done with it, it proves that it is an excellent base from which to work with and in the right hands it can look incredible.

Cheers mate,

Jay

Better make that three groupies!!

i think there's even more groupies as several of my customers are following the build on the heritage website...i'd like to say this build embodies all the hopes and aspirations i had when first creating the kit. we provide the accurate fairly bare canvas for the artist to work on to their own level.....a stunning build mate...congrats