1/32 Israeli F-16C Barak question

I'm thinking of what to do for my next project and I'm tempted to do a Tamiya 1/32 Israeli F-16C Barak and I was wondering if anyone knew which set fit better (particularly the panels on the sides of the front fuselage near the radome), the Isracast or the Kopecky 1/32 F-16C Barak Conversion set?

Thanks

Dan

Isradecal set fits ok, just tail section antennas need some work. This is solved by Kopecky as tail section is given with molded in antennas.

I don't have Kopecky set and can't comment on its fit, but have built Barak with Isradecal(http://www.arcforums.com/forums/air/index.php?/topic/318825-132-tamiya-f-16c-barak/). Also, Kopecky models block 40 only while Isradecal provides parts for both block 30 and 40. So, for block 40 I'd probably go with Kopecky as it provides a bit more details and I really like their tail section. I also think Kopecky parts are of higher quality judging by their F-15 sets I have.

I used the Isracast sets for a C and their 2 seat conversion (I think the Israeli set for the big spine) as the basis for a Greek jet. I don't recall any fit issues with either, but it was at least 10 years ago.