HpH L-29 Delfin Updated 4/4/14- Odd Jobs and Finishing Moves

scvrobeson

This is looking really good Matt ! The sheen has been effectively taken away with the smoke.

My only comment is that, with macro-photography, the rivets look a bit over-accentuated, but that has to do with the kit rather than your work. Still it shows how fine HPH moldings can be.

:goodjob:

Hubert

This is looking really good Matt ! The sheen has been effectively taken away with the smoke.

My only comment is that, with macro-photography, the rivets look a bit over-accentuated, but that has to do with the kit rather than your work. Still it shows how fine HPH moldings can be.

:goodjob:

Hubert

Thanks Hubert. They do look very accentuated, and my wash will probably add to that.  The HpH moldings are beautifully fine, is an amazing kit top to bottom

Matt  :frantic:

Really nice work......

This is a master piece in the making

that's for sure

rgds

mr b

Thank you very much. Not so sure about masterpiece, but I am very happy how this is all coming along. Almost done, just now to attach the rest of the ancillary bits

Spent today getting the wash and the top-coat on the Delfin.  Actually spent yesterday and today putting the wash on.  It's Raw Umber, which I felt was the right color to accentuate everything.  Now to just hang everything off of it, and get it up on its gear.

001_zpscca5f754.jpg

002_zps1680015e.jpg

003_zps765044b0.jpg

004_zpsad9e2202.jpg

005_zps02f73820.jpg

006_zps7e6d2191.jpg

007_zps27289171.jpg

008_zps8dc00e4d.jpg

Looks incredibly good !

Thank you Loic.  I'm glad you like how it's coming out. Almost done now, I've got the main gear mounted now, so hopefully this will be done in the next couple of days

Hi 

GOOOOD !! it's going to" alive"   :thumbsup:

bye Alain

Thanks Alain!  The weathering will hopefully tie it all together and bring it to life a bit.  I know it's probably a bit overly weathered, but it could be an older trainer.

Matt, the umber wash really set it all off, GREAT job!

Almost done now!

Paul 

Thanks Paul!  It's just the small parts at this point, but that's where the highest potential to mess something up lies.  Now I just have to try and not break something fragile right at the end.

It's all done now!  Spent yesterday doing all of the small jobs, and getting everything mounted on. Today was just final bits, and making sure everything was perfect.  Looks like everything is said and done, so this one is ready for the contest tomorrow, and then into the case on Sunday.

First some pictures of the small parts that were done.

001_zps249a8a7f.jpg

002_zps069fb2af.jpg

004_zpsc6b966a7.jpg

005_zps19a2cb76.jpg

009_zps7be6c734.jpg

008_zps245201c8.jpg