Arado 196 A-3, 1/32 HPH

Kubrt

Hi from Czech Republic :thumbsup:

here is my prototype build of the HPH superb Arado 196 A-3 in 1/32 scale :wicked:

Some pictures :thumbsup:

2010_0412_214518AA.jpg

2010_0412_214456AA.jpg

2010_0412_213849AA.jpg

2010_0412_214727AA.jpg

2010_0412_214552AA.jpg

2010_0419_210634AA.jpg

2010_0419_211016AA.jpg

to be continued :-)

BEAUTIFUL! nice and crisp detail.

Will this be an injection moulded kit or resin?

And when will it be available?

OOPS... just woke up... forget my questions. I need to get me one!

Cheers,

Jeroen

What an amazing kit. I can't believe the detail on the inside of the engine cowling! You're doing a magnificent job in it too Kubrt.

Kev

All is really "out of box build"! Kit is really good, with amazing level of details! And, you can find all goodies like gun barrels, masks and photoetched in box! I have aded only wires in engine... You don´t want any aftermarket detail - all are in box :-)

BEAUTIFUL! nice and crisp detail.

Will this be an injection moulded kit or resin?

And when will it be available?

Cheers,

Jeroen

It is all resin kit with many goodies - photoetched colored parts, gun barrels from Master Model, masks, decals and color clear lights.... You can find this amazing kit here: http://amg.cdc.cz/ or http://www.hph.cz/

Great work, as usual, Kubrt, though you are evil 'cos I'm definately going to have to buy one now - I was hoping to resist and get the Revell, but it looks better than any kit I've seen. Have you got the catapult as well? Adapting some figures for the Italeri Schnellboot, I'm sure a great diorama could be made...

Great work, as usual, Kubrt, though you are evil 'cos I'm definately going to have to buy one now - I was hoping to resist and get the Revell, but it looks better than any kit I've seen. Have you got the catapult as well? Adapting some figures for the Italeri Schnellboot, I'm sure a great diorama could be made...

Hi Kagemusha,

I don´t have catapult yet, but I want it for my Arado :speak_cool: I think, this kit is really good, and you don´t use anything more for building kit, because all is in the box :piliot:

To entice to buy Arado a few more pictures :piliot:

2010_0622_184711AA.jpg

2010_0622_184846AA.jpg

Here I am during the spraying Arado. Junkyard on the table is a normal thing in my dungeon... :speak_cool:

2010_0622_214941AA.jpg

2010_0622_215021AA.jpg

2010_0622_215256AA.jpg

2010_0622_215209AA.jpg

2010_0622_215110AA.jpg

...to be continued...

What an amazing kit. I can't believe the detail on the inside of the engine cowling!

Kev

Want more hidden inside details? Just buy Trumpeter :piliot:

Sorry, had to post that :speak_cool:

Nice work, Kubrt! How did you manage to get the framework off the casting block without breaking it into 1000 pieces? Patience or some kind of secret trick?

Regards!

- dutik

Nice work, Kubrt! How did you manage to get the framework off the casting block without breaking it into 1000 pieces? Patience or some kind of secret trick?

Regards!

- dutik

Fuselage parts are cut off from casting block from producer ;-) And floats are made from one piece and they are hollow....