Mossie pictures

Monty Python

Last week I paid a visit to the Mosquito museum at Salisbury Hall and took some photos that I thought I'd share. These may come in useful for any Mossie builds. These are from a TT.35, serial no.TA634. First set are the port landing light and wheel bay. This one has the oil tank and other internals removed.

DSC_0001.jpg

DSC_0002.jpg

DSC_0003.jpg

DSC_0004.jpg

DSC_0005.jpg

DSC_0006.jpg

Chris

May I suggest sending the pictures to LSP Erik for posting in the Walk Around section? Then they won't be buried in the forum in the future.

I have tried to send these off for the walkround section but for some reason, every time I try it fails. If they can be moved to the correct section then that would be fine.

More to follow.

Chris

Some more photos. First set are some external's and FB.VI cockpit shots. This cockpit is under going rebuild

DSC_0053.jpg

DSC_0049.jpg

DSC_0050.jpg

DSC_0047.jpg

DSC_0045.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

2nd and 3rd photos are of a 2 stage merlin but I thought I'd include them as it shows spinner and prop detail.

I have tried to send these off for the walkround section but for some reason, every time I try it fails. If they can be moved to the correct section then that would be fine.

More to follow.

Chris

Hmmm, strange.

Anyway, I guess it would be just as easy to pull them from here as long as that is ok with you.

Great pics!

More to follow.

Chris

Try sending direct to the Editor and they should get through fine. Let us know if that doesn't work!

I would say "E-x-c-e-l-l-e-n-t!" and thanx for sharing most bodacious pics.

But you've now messed wiff me head.

The Revell B Mk. VI is going to take a tad longer now :wub:

Look at all those rivets in the wheel well . . .

Oy vey.