Trump Bf109 K4 1:24 cockpit layout

Pfuf

Hi I have this 1:24 Trumpeter now I have looked around and have seen so many photos what the right layout is the trump pit accurate.

Hope you can help me.

Johan

No. My recollection is the right side layout and parts are of a G-6. I will get back to you on the other problems. If you'd like I can send you imagery of the cockpit.

Sincerely,

Mark

Edited by dodgem37

Thx Kevin the right control (fuse) box is completely different and more details need to be scratch build.

Johan

I have a few more K references to check. I'll get back if I find anything useful.

Perhaps a way of getting a 3-D reference would be to purchase the Eagle Editions 109K-4 model pit and use that as a reference. Its outstanding. I think scaling up parts to be scratchbuilt seems easier than using pictures/diagrams.

HTH. Cheers Matty

Thx Matty

Mark response after my optimistic response woke me up out of this dream to start it.

Complete cockpit interior to be changed and I want to show the engine so more work I will stare at the box for a longer time.

Thanks for the response.

The Bf110 the Wild weasel is back on the table and need to finish the Red Baron enjoying that And tomorrow I have one little kit ready for inspection so hehehe no new projects first finish them.

Johan

Edited by Pfuf

That circuit breaker tells the tale. If I remember correctly, this is a pre-production K-4. A test bed for cockpit layout. The closed circuit breaker was changed for the production run to one with buttons, as seen in the Hasegawa kit. I'll have to track that down tho and confirm it.

Sincerely,

Mark

Oh, my apologies, the English part of the caption tells the story.

Edited by dodgem37