Bedlam Creations Custom Decals - Feedback?

John1

I had a set of "Ace of Spades" decals made for a tank I was working on for a veteran.  

I sent them a blurry pdf of an unobtainable decal sheet in the wrong scale.  I can't remember how much is was but after trying to find them everywhere I was happy to pay.

3MMTHo.jpg

vNDZf0.jpg

FQRG8V.jpg

I got a bit of silvering, but that was my fault.  They lay down on a gloss very well, but the tank was 3d printed and I could not get a suitable surface.  

Very responsive and didn't take long to get them.  

Edited by Citadelgrad

1 hour ago, Citadelgrad said:

I had a set of "Ace of Spades" decals made for a tank I was working on for a veteran.  

I sent them a blurry pdf of an unobtainable decal sheet in the wrong scale.  I can't remember how much is was but after trying to find them everywhere I was happy to pay.

3MMTHo.jpg

vNDZf0.jpg

FQRG8V.jpg

I got a bit of silvering, but that was my fault.  They lay down on a gloss very well, but the tank was 3d printed and I could not get a suitable surface.  

Very responsive and didn't take long to get them.  

Any thoughts on the thickness of them and how they worked with setting solutions?  I’m just happy that I found someone.  Been hoping to do a very special F/A-18 Growler but the lack of a few decals was holding me back.  

I'll hopefully let you know soon! I've got him working on 9 different projects for me currently, all in the design stage. His communication isn't the best... you have to stay on him. I've had better reception in getting in touch with him via his Facebook page, than e-mail. I've had to keep a little fire under him.

He promised a quote within a week after I sent him measurements, and a month after that, I had to reach back out to him. He then said he'd get back to me after the weekend, and a week later, I had to press him again. He finally sent me a quote, which was very, very reasonable for the work I was asking, and his last e-mail, almost a month ago, said he would be creating a mockup and sending me the artwork. If he doesn't reach out over the next week, I'll press him again. He's got my money now, so I've currently got the leverage.

I've heard nothing but good things about the product, so I am optimistic. And I'm very much looking forward to what I'll be receiving.

- Dennis S.

Mount Juliet, TN USA

21 hours ago, John1 said:

Any thoughts on the thickness of them and how they worked with setting solutions?  I’m just happy that I found someone.  Been hoping to do a very special F/A-18 Growler but the lack of a few decals was holding me back.  

I think they are fine.  If you want, send me your address and I will mail a couple to you to check out.  Or I can photograph them better for you.  

1 hour ago, Citadelgrad said:

I think they are fine.  If you want, send me your address and I will mail a couple to you to check out.  Or I can photograph them better for you.  

Appreciate the offer!    Think just a few closeups would be fine.  Did you use any setting solutions on them?  

I had him do cockpit/canopy names for a custom F-16 I built.  
No problems at all.  I now need to contact him about decals for my uncles P-61 he flew in Europe.   I think all I really need is the plane numbers in red and the nose art on the one side.  Rest of the kit decals will work.