Concorde

I have visited Concorde F-BVFB at the Technical Museum Sinsheim which is just off the A6 Autobahn and near the town of Sinsheim.  The aircraft is displayed on pylons about 30 meters off the ground with a covered walkway to it.  You can go inside the aircraft and walk from the cockpit, that you can look into through a plexiglass partition, and back through the passenger area.  There is a nice display in the museum that has the Rolls-Royce engines, and several other pieces of technology associated with the aircraft that are integrated into a display covering the Concorde's 50 year history.  Pretty cool.  Interestingly, the museum also has a Tupolev Tu-144 displayed next to the Concorde making for an interesting comparison.

Ernest  

15 hours ago, ScoobyDoo said:

I had a similar flight with my mom, who loved the Concorde. We paid $50 each for a flight at an airshow. I heard just recently that the airshow organizer miss-used some government funding to sell these subsidized flight to his friends and family. We lucked out in getting seats ourself. I only thought the tickets were a bargain.

$50! Wow, that’s a total steal. 
For our 90 minutes, I stumped up the equivalent of around $2500-$3000, and that was 25 years ago. One could probably double that today if it were still happening.