Flying Leathernecks 248th Marine Corps Birthday and Veterans Day Sale

Dave Roof

Our annual sale celebrating both the Marine Corps birthday and Veterans day is now live! Sale runs until midnight on Sunday, 12 November.

Resin, Masks and vinyl products are 24.8% off and discount is automatically taken when items are placed in your cart.

https://www.flyingleathernecksdecals.com/ 

Decals are 24% off and discount code : usmcbday248 is required at check out. 

https://military-and-le-patches.myshopify.com/search?q=decals

Unfortunately, due to the way things are set up on the back end, orders will be shipped separately and shipping cannot be combined. We apologize for the inconvenience. 

For the Marines out there, Happy Birthday!

Dave

• 2 weeks later...

Question:  What's this "Route Package Protection" 0.98 cent charge on the Marine Patches website that can't be deleted/removed?  If that's a mandatory charge for every order, it kinda makes me not want to purchase anything more from them.

5 hours ago, Juggernut said:

Question:  What's this "Route Package Protection" 0.98 cent charge on the Marine Patches website that can't be deleted/removed?  If that's a mandatory charge for every order, it kinda makes me not want to purchase anything more from them.

Unfortunately I can't answer your question. It is however added to every order. All of the USN and USMC units that order their squadron swag from the site have it added as well.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Dave,

Sorry for putting this in public but there doesn't seem to be a contact link at your home page (or I'm just old and blind).  I just received my order from military patches and LE and the FL32006 decals I received are missing the profiles for four of the six options.  I think it's one sheet of paper w/two profiles on each page.  I've highlighted the missing profiles in the image below.  You may want to reach out and see if any of the remaining inventory of this decal set is missing this sheet.

PcuaG7V.png

How do I go about getting this missing sheet?  Do I need to go back to where I got them or are you able to remedy the situation?

UPDATE (12-2-2023):  Sent a request for the missing page to Military and LE Badges asking about the missing sheet. 

Thanks,

Tim

Oh, forgot to mention that the decals look fantastic!  I just need to get another set in 1/48 now.

Edited by Juggernut

Tim,

I maintain the stock and ship all orders from my home, so the mistake is all on me. 

Send me your mailing address via email to : flyingleathernecks@att.net and I'll get the missing placement guides out to you. 

Dave

1 hour ago, Dave Roof said:

Tim,

I maintain the stock and ship all orders from my home, so the mistake is all on me. 

Send me your mailing address via email to : flyingleathernecks@att.net and I'll get the missing placement guides out to you. 

I need to read….email sent, please ignore the PM.

Thanks!

Edited by Juggernut