using KH helo's to build a US COAST GUARD ship, including appropriate decals.......???

Jack

Hi, well this says it all, like the above, i have two  KH helo kits and two Academy helo kits, and thinking of turning one of the KH kits into a US Coast guard helo, but then with the livery these helo's are operated, thus also searching for decals to go with it....

Any one with knowledge on this item, i would appreciate some help......

HTH

Jack

Werner’s Wings has conversions for the KH HH-60H kit to convert it to a Jayhawk.

http://wernerswings.com

The conversions come with decals, or you can get the decals separately.

Note that the conversions are only designed to work with the HH-60H kit, because that’s the only one of the KH kits that has the correct dual sliding windows on the left side of the cabin.

Just now, thierry laurent said:

By the way, what is the difference between the two sets? This did not jump to my eyes when looking at the pictures.

Indeed that was my observation as well, because the only resin part different was actually too small to make the price difference IMHO.....

1 hour ago, thierry laurent said:

By the way, what is the difference between the two sets? This did not jump to my eyes when looking at the pictures.

The MH-60T has a different instrument panel as well - The pictures are really small. I wish he would post them bigger on his website

/Niels

3 hours ago, Zola25 said:

The MH-60T has a different instrument panel as well - The pictures are really small. I wish he would post them bigger on his website

/Niels

that wouldn't bother me , i'm just into the whole picture to get it to what i'm planning......