OMG! Just seen a Kotare Spitfire on Ebay!

europapete

And now it is on Spruebrothers for $109.00, there you go for all the people that were going to list them for $500.00 on ebay.  Well that will do it.  I actually thought at Spruebrothers it would be $10 or so less than retail but maybe they have to sell for $109.00.  Anyway glad this is not going to be that limited release WNW b.s.  I look foreword to more kits from Kotare.

1 hour ago, cbk57 said:

I actually thought at Spruebrothers it would be $10 or so less than retail but maybe they have to sell for $109.00.

Betcha that they'll mark it down, slightly, after a couple of weeks. And almost certainly when they receive additional stock. I make those comments as a committed "Bros price-watcher." ;)

5 hours ago, ivanmoe said:

Betcha that they'll mark it down, slightly, after a couple of weeks. And almost certainly when they receive additional stock. I make those comments as a committed "Bros price-watcher." ;)

I preordered as a show of support but if I want another one, I will be watching theThanksgiving sale and so on for one of their all plastic kits off sales.  You might be right they will just drop the price.  I probably will buy the Mk I early when it comes along.  I might not order direct though next round not sure.  I only got my kit slightly before sprue brothers got theirs.  But again I did it as a support the start up, I ordered within a day or two of the orders going live.