Revell 1/32 skyraider

Hacker

Hacker,

No such kit is out there,except for the panthers kits of the Spad.The one on evilbay is the old revell 40th scale spad kit.It's a nice kit for the time when it came out in the late 50's or so.Built about three of them.They had alot of working parts for a kit that size.And i comapered it to the first releazse of the corsair.And it was alittle bigger than the corsair.Larry

I don't think it's a scam as the current auction is the second such in a month.(differant sellers).Both claim 1/32 scale.Maybe erroneous statement on box itself? :blink:

Rick

There is one almost regularly up on EBay. Often its a picture of a box with $8 scribbled on the front.

I emailed the seller as to whether they were sure it was 1/32. Someone esle did the same. After all, this kit isn't in Slarti's 1/32 kit list and I've never seen a build for it. Google didn't help much. Mind you there were plenty of Revell 1/48 Skyraiders made.

The seller returned the info that the kit was 1/40...despite this it still pulled what I would call a crazy price.

http://cgi.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vi...ADME:B:AAQ:AU:1

HTH...Trumpeter is sure to do one :blink: :lol:

Matt

After all, this kit isn't in Slarti's 1/32 kit list

I sent an update several weeks ago that has not yet been posted. I got ahold of John Burn's book since then, so the list is even bigger than the update.

I show the Revell kit, H-260, as 1/32nd, but I took this info off an eBay auction. I will remove it from the list if someone can provide dimensions of the model to compare with a 1:1 Skyraider.

The third and final 1:32nd scale update will soon be on its way to LSP. I think I can manage 1:24 and 1:35, too, after adding a couple more fields to the database. Should I add the 1:18 21st Century Toys stuff since "some assembly required"?

Hmm the Spad wasnt much bigger than a Corsair...chunkier and taller and a little bigger...Maybe the scale they released it as is wrong...Just spotted the specs on the page...looks like the 1/40 thing would be about right

Damn shame though, it looks like a potentially good model.

A 1/32 Skyraider and a A-37B would make a great combo!

I show the Revell kit, H-260, as 1/32nd, but I took this info off an eBay auction.  I will remove it from the list if someone can provide dimensions of the model to compare with a 1:1 Skyraider.

Slartibartfast,

The model's dimensions are shown on the box-cover photo near the bottom of the page at http://forum.largescaleplanes.com/index.ph...=2&t=8627&st=45

Charles Metz