Spitfire two blade propeller

Spencer Pollard posted a closeup photo on face book from Telford of the kit announcements for the Mk I early, it will cover Spitfires made in 1938, 1939, and 1940 will have a new sprue with a number of different parts including two blade prop, un armored wind screens, different exhausts and more.  It took me a while to find the photo as I could not remember where I found it.  Kotare is doing quite a few additional parts for the Mk I early in this kit.  Hopefully this gives the early Mk fans an easy answer to this matter.  I know for me I would like to do an early but not the two blade prop version, I did Stickleback in 1/48 and would like to do that maybe in 1/32.  It is the plane credited with the first kill over the Luftwaffe.  

12 hours ago, cbk57 said:

Spencer Pollard posted a closeup photo on face book from Telford of the kit announcements for the Mk I early, it will cover Spitfires made in 1938, 1939, and 1940 will have a new sprue with a number of different parts including two blade prop, un armored wind screens, different exhausts and more.  It took me a while to find the photo as I could not remember where I found it.  Kotare is doing quite a few additional parts for the Mk I early in this kit.  Hopefully this gives the early Mk fans an easy answer to this matter.  I know for me I would like to do an early but not the two blade prop version, I did Stickleback in 1/48 and would like to do that maybe in 1/32.  It is the plane credited with the first kill over the Luftwaffe.  

Super duper...!

Anyway I'm thinking of building "WZ H" by using this propeller and one of the old Hasegawa spits I have, until Kotare release.( I stocked up in time for a war or something)

Thanks to all for their comments